We (the whole Photoshop team) have been working on trying to make Photoshop better for screen designers (like ourselves).
Create expressive drawings anywhere with Adobe Photoshop Sketch, the iPad app that lets you use natural drawing tools like pencils, pens, markers and watercolor brushes to get all the textures and blending effects you’d get on paper.
- Included with a Creative Cloud subscription, affordable as a stand alone purchase.
- Supported by almost every website service ever!
- Easy to use, does require a little CSS knowledge.
- If this is the only text editor on your computer, then it’s a fine one for you to use. Just keep it in code view.
- Comforting visual CSS editor, auto complete
- Lots of templates and layouts built in.
The app that lets you turn your ideas into production-quality artwork wherever inspiration strikes.
Like these guys:
- Robert Generette III Illustrator/Vector Art Monster